About Bridgestone in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa
Bridgestone is a tyre manufacturing company that was founded in 1931 in Japan. The brand has many manufacturing plants worldwide and now has a business presence in more than 150 countries. The company employs about 140 000 people. It makes Bridgestone one of the biggest tyre manufacturers. The company manufactures tyres for passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks, trucks, motorcycle, agricultural vehicles, buses, aircrafts…
Choosing Bridgestone means choosing safety as it is the brand’s key priority. The brand is selected by many major car manufacturers such as Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi or Mercedez-Benz.
Since 2014, Bridgestone is the official partner of the Olympic Games and will remain until 2024.
Bridgestone is the EMEA business of the world’s number one tyre and Rubber Company. For almost 90 years, they have been providing the confidence to get people and goods where they need to go as conveniently as possible, without interruption. That’s as true today as ever and means Bridgestone is trusted where it matters most: where the vehicle meets the road. They are brilliant chemists, engineers and data scientists with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology, and leading R&D investments. Bridgestone is uncompromisingly focused on providing real solutions to the real problems that drivers face on the road every day. We keep them going, no matter what.
Bridgestone, in 2018, has renewed its product portfolio introducing important innovations such as Turanza T005, Weather Control A005 and Blizzak LM001 EVO, based on 5 fundamental pillars:
- Put the end-user and its needs at the center. For example, more than 25,000 people were involved in the development of Turanza T005 to understand what are the real driving expectations and challenges today.
- Competitiveness in terms of EU labeling and tests carried out by independent institutions (TÜV SÜD).
- High end of range: in particular for RIM ≥ 17 ".
- Simplification of the range to make the product effective and easy to propose.
- Travel solutions: introduce for main products the DriveGuard technology that allows the end-user to drive, even after a puncture, for 80 km.
Where to buy Bridgestone tyres?
Would you like to have Bridgestone tyres fitted? Find your nearest Point S center and do not wait to make an appointment!